SHIMANO SYNCOPATE 2500FG SPINNING REEL
The Shimano Syncopate FG Spinning Reel was designed with high end features and Shimano's Quick Fire II one handed casting. This reel also features Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System for increased casting distance and reduced wind knots and birdnests. The Syncopate FGs are perfect for all freshwater and inshore saltwater applications.
- Saltwater approved
- Graphite frame, sideplate and rotor
- Forged aluminum spool
- Ported handle
- Four shielded ball bearings
- Rated for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines
- This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Power Roller
- Line twist arising from repeated casting and retrieving is reduced by as much as 50% on reels equipped with the Power Roller line twist reduction system. Power Roller's special grooved design assures the line will be wrapped on the spool to minimize unwanted loops and twists during the cast.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Quickfire II
- For easy and fast one-handed casts, the line and trigger self-center and are within easy grasp of the angler's index finger
- S A-RB
- These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Normal oscillation systems use a constant rotation of the oscillation gear that, when translated to the cam, provides an inconsistent spool speed. This results in line lay that stacks at either end of the spool. By using an oval oscillation gear, we are able to alter the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability.